Your Cart
Checkout

(0 item)
Total:$0.00
Dishwasher Detergent Packs Free & Clear
 Add to Favorites
Our Price:
$8.58
Auto Ship & Save 5%
Quantity
Availability
In Stock
100% Quality Guarantee

Seventh Generation Dishwasher Detergent Packs give you the perfect amount of grease-fighting dishwasher detergent for a total clean the first time, leaving no iffy scents behind.

  • Enzyme-rich formula cleans without chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances.
  • Convenient Single-Use Packs
  • No Mess, No Measuring
  • Dishwasher Packs remove even dried, stuck-on food
  • Dish Packs contain no chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances
  • Biodegradable dishwashing formula
  • Product Manufactured in: Illinois, USA
  • Ingredient Origins: USA and Globally Sourced
  • Gluten-free, phosphate free, cruelty-free.

Ingredients:
Sodium carbonate (mineral-based cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived water softener), sodium sulfate (mineral-based processing aid), sodium percarbonate (mineral-based oxygen stain removal agent), ppg-10-laureth-7 (plant-modified synthetic cleaning agent), sodium polyaspartate (synthetic anti-filming agent), sodium silicate (mineral-based cleaning enhancer), sodium magnesium silicate (mineral-based anti-spotting agent), sodium aluminosilicate (mineral-based water softener), protease and amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover).
Film: polyvinyl alcohol (synthetic water-soluble film) and glycerin (plant-derived processing aid).

How to Use:
LOAD DISHWASHER: Make sure items can be safely washed in a dishwasher. Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration. Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center of the bottom rack for optimum dishwashing.
ADD DISHWASHER DETERGENT PACK: Use one natural dishwasher detergent pack per load. Do not unwrap or puncture pack. Do not handle dishwasher pack with wet hands. Place pack in main dispenser cup and close immediately.

Warning:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CAUTION: INJURIOUS TO EYES. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and prolonged skin contact. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. If product gets into eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes and consult a physician. If swallowed, drink plenty of water and call a Poison Control Center or physician immediately. Do not induce vomiting.

People Also Liked

No Reviews (0)
$5.32
$5.60
You Save 4%
No Reviews (0)
$5.28
No Reviews (0)
$6.13
$6.45
You Save 4%
No Reviews (0)
$8.54
No Reviews (0)
$5.13
No Reviews
0 Reviews