Rehab Your Digestive System with Digesta Guard Forte 10
The overall health of your gut is an important piece in the puzzle of your overall bodily health. Certain factors, such as prolonged antibiotic use, high stress levels, a consistently poor diet, and even frequent travel can all have negative effects on the health of your intestinal tract.
Digesta Guard Forte 10 from Perque is the ideal probiotic supplement for optimal gut health and the restoration of healthy digestive organisms.
- Every capsule provides 5 billion active probiotic cells from 10 beneficial strains
- Contains Lactobacillus paracasei UALPC-04, a new strain that provides powerful immune-boosting properties
- It helps support your digestive health and function
- It also helps produce butyrate fuel for intestinal energy and mucosal repair
Each batch is made without the use of:
- MSG, wheat and citrus
- Starch, gluten and corn
- Yeast, zein and soy
- Sulfates, phosphates and preservatives
- GMO ingredients
Digest Guard Forte 10 from Perque comes in an easy-to-swallow capsule form that can be taken as many as six times every day for optimal benefit. Don't let poor gut health leave lasting effects on your body. Choose Digest Guard Forte 10 today, and see the difference it can really make in your overall health and wellness. Order now!
Each capsule contains:
Alive, energized probiotic organisms 5 billion
B. bifidum UABB-10 (formerly R0071) 500 million
B. breve UABB-11(formerly R0070) 200 million
B. longum UABL-14 (formerly R0175) 600 million
L. acidophilus DDS-1(formerly R0052) 1000 million
L. casei UALC-03 (formerly R0215) 400 million
L. paracasei UALPC-04 400 million
L. plantarum UALP-05 (formerly R1012) 200 million
L. rhamnosus UALR-06 (formerly R0011) 500 million
L. lactis ssp. lactis UALL-08 (formerly R1058) 1000 million
S. thermophilus UAST-09 (formerly R0083) 200 million
Vitamin C (100% l-ascorbate, fully reduced, corn free) 2mg
---(as C16 and C18 alkyls from whole, untreated palm fruit and leaf)
Ascorbyl palmitate 5mg
Rice maltodextrin 420 mg
Vegetable capsules 96 mg
Contains NO: citrus, MSG, wheat, gluten, corn, starch, soy, yeast, zein, sulfate, phosphates (other than coenzymes), preservatives. No GMOs.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to six (6) capsules daily or as directed by your health professional. Capsule may be opened and added to fruit smoothies, vegetable juice, or vegetable broth; blended into yogurt or apple sauce; or sprinkled on cereal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Alm L. Acidophilus milk for therapy in gastrointestinal disorders [Article in German] Nahrung 1984;28(6-7):683-4.
2. Ewaschuk JB, Dieleman LA. Probiotics and prebiotics in chronic inflammatory bowel diseases. World J Gastroenterol 2006 Oct 7;12(37):5941-50.
3. Commane D, Hughes R, Shortt C, Rowland I.The potential mechanisms involved in the anti-carcinogenic action of probiotics. Mutat Res 2005 Dec 11;591(1-2): 276-89. Epub 2005 Aug 10.
4. Dash SK, Review of scientific evidence for efficacy of Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 as a probiotic strain.AgroFood Industry Hi-Tech 2004; Sep/Oct: 23-6.