Relieve swelling and discomfort in your body naturally with CuraMed 750mg by Terry Naturally. It is a natural supplement that features a proprietary complex of curcumin, which enhances bioavailability and sustained retention time in the body.
What is Curcumin?
Curcumin, a compound found in the spice turmeric, inhibits certain pathways in the body that can cause health issues. It is also a potent antioxidant. Some of the benefits associated with curcumin include immune system modulation, protection from oxidative stress, and more.
CuraMed delivers curcumin that is up to 10 times more bioavailable than average and may be retained in the body for 8 to 12 hours.
- Absorbs curcumin 10 times faster
- Provides a powerful antioxidant
- Does not contain GMOs or chemicals
- Features 60 softgels
The result is a high-potency formula providing superior support for the body's natural response, a healthy immune and cardiovascular system, and resistance to free radical activity. Try it today!
Each softgel contains:
Proprietary Complex 750mg
---Curcumin (BCM-95) micronized (curcuma longa) rhizome extract
---Turmeric essential oil
---Supplying 500mg of pure curcuminoids
Other Ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, high phosphatidylcholine lecithin, yellow beeswax, purified water, hydroxylated lecithin, and turmeric in sunflower oil (softgel color).
Contains NO: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, no preservatives. It contains only natural ingredients. Color variations are normal.
BCM-95 is a registered trademark of Dolcas-Biotech.
Non-GMO Grown without Chemicals.
All ingredients established in human studies for safety and effectiveness. Does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function.
Adults: 1 to 2 softgels daily.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
*All EuroPharma products are actually free of soy. We list "contains soy" if a formula contains phospholipids, nattokinase and vitamin K2 which are extracted from soy. The chance of these healthy ingredients causing a risk of allergies is extremely low or non-existent. They contain a possible soy content in parts per million. However, for the safety and comfort of their customers, Terry Naturally provides soy information.
1. Jurenka JS. Anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin, a major constituent of Curcuma longa: a review of preclinical and clinical research. Altern Med Rev. 2009;14(2):141-53.
2. Jacob A, Wu R, Zhou M, Wang P. Mechanism of the Anti-inflammatory Effect of Curcumin: PPAR-gamma Activation. PPAR Res. 2007;89369.
3. Johnson SM, Gulhati P, Arrieta I, et al. Curcumin inhibits proliferation of colorectal carcinoma by modulating Akt/mTOR signaling. Anticancer Res. 2009;29(8):3185-90.
4. Ravindran J, Prasad S, Aggarwal BB. Curcumin and cancer cells: how many ways can curry kill tumor cells selectively? AAPS J. 2009;11(3):495-510.
5. Seehofer D, Schirmeier A, Bengmark S, et al. Curcumin Attenuates Oxidative Stress and Inflammatory Response in the Early Phase after Partial Hepatectomy with Simultaneous Intraabdominal Infection in Rats. J Surg Res. 2008 Dec 31.
6. Biswas S, Rahman I. Modulation of steroid activity in chronic inflammation: a novel anti-inflammatory role for curcumin. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2008;52(9):987-94.
12. Benny B, Antony B. Bioavailability of Biocurcumax (BCM-95). Spice India. September, 2006:11-15.