Description | See Ingredients
Plain Goat Whey Protein from Teras Whey is a plain, unsweetened, super quality protein powder that is ideal for those who may be allergic to cows milk. This nutritious product contains 22 grams of naturally healthy protein per serving.
- Contains valuable nutrients and digests easier that cows milk.
- A great-tasting alternative for those who may be allergic to cows milk
- Naturally low carbohydrates so your blood sugar will not spike
- Offering fresh whey protein from ethically handled goat milk sources.
- Whey is carefully sourced from small family farms and artisan cheese makers in the dairy heartland of American - Wisconsin
- Contains 22 grams of naturally complete protein per serving - the recommended serving by MDs and nutritionists for people with health and recovery issues as well as for optimal post-exercise recovery.
- Artisan Crafted in small batches at Teras green factory that touches the protein, and the planet, lightly.
- Gluten free
Ingredients | Back to Top
Servings (28.4g) per container: 12
2 scoops (28.4g) contains:
---Calories from Fat 5
Total Fat 1g
---Saturated Fat 0g
---Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 3g
---Dietary Fiber 0g
Ingredients: dairy whey protein concentrate, soy lecithin. Contains Milk, Soy.
Adults: Add 2 heaping scoops to 6 to 8 ounces of water, milk or your favorite juice. Mix in a shaker bottle or blender.
Reviews | Back to Top
Write a Review
|1 Total Review||Sort By:|
|Pros:||easy on the tummy, unflavored for better use|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.