Description | See IngredientsSinuplex by Metagenics is a natural sinus support supplement that features a unique, ephedra-free blend of vitamin C, quercetin, nettle root extract, bromelain, and N-acetylcysteine.
- Supports healthy sinus, nasal, lung, and respiratory function.
- May help support healthy eicosanoid synthesis. Ingredients are carefully selected and manufactured with advanced processing technologies to preserve the potency and stability of delicate components such as bromelain.
- Bromelain: proven mucolytic properties; supports normal sinus function.*
- Quercetin Dihydrate: seasonal factor response inhibition.*
- N-Acetylcysteine: natural mucolytic, powerful mast-cell support.*
Ingredients | Back to TopSupplement Facts
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 150mg
Nettle Root 10:1 Extract (Urtica dioica) 100mg
Bromelain (2400 GDU/g) 50mg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethelene glycol, and carrageenan).
Formulated to Exclude: wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish or artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives.
Adults: Take one to three tablets daily without food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Reviews | Back to Top
Write a Review
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.