Description | See Ingredients
Fight Free-Radical Damage with Recancostat 100
High levels of stress are the main cause of oxidative stress and free-radical damage to the cells throughout your body. Your body produces antioxidants to help fight roaming free-radicals, but adding to your its antioxidant capacity can help fight cell damage with more power.
Recancostat 100, a stabilized reduced glutathione supplement from Integrative Therapeutics helps keep your cells protected against harmful toxins, as well as oxidative stress and free-radical damage.
- Stabilized reduced glutathione (GSH) helps keep your cells guarded against potential damage from oxidative stress and free-radicals
- Recancostat 100 supports your body's natural process of DNA repair and helps fight free-radical damage to tissues throughout your body
- It acts as a powerful antioxidant and promotes optimal cellular detoxification
Some of the key ingredients include the following:
- Stabilized Reduced Glutathione (GHS), which helps block damage from free-radicals and promotes optimal DNA repair processes
- Anthocyanins, which have powerful antioxidant properties that support the optimal health of your cells
- L-Cysteine, which is an amino acid important to optimal health; it may help increase glutathione synthesis in your body
Recancostat 100 from integrative Therapeutics is the ideal supplement to support cellular health. It contains none of the most common food allergens and no artificial additives of any kind. Give it a try today and see the difference it can make in your overall health!
Ingredients | Back to TopSupplement Facts:
2 capsules contain:
L-Glutathione (reduced) 200mg
---(standardized to contain 10% anthocyanins)
---Beet (Beta vulgaris) Root Extract
---Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Fruit Extract
---Black Currant (Ribes nigrum) Berry Extract
---European Elder (Sambucus nigra) Berry Extract
Other Ingredients: cellulose, vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), and ascorbyl palmitate.
Contains No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring or artificial flavoring. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Adults: Take 1 or 2 capsules with 12 to 16 ounces of water 3 times daily between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
9. Kamei H, Kojima T, Hasegawa M, et al. Suppression of tumor cell growth by anthocyanins in vitro. Cancer Invest. 1995;13(6):590-94.
10. Galvez J, de la Cruz JP, de la Cuesta FS. Flavonoid inhibition of enzymic and nonenzymic lipid peroxidation in rat liver differs from its influence on the glutathione-related enzymes. Pharmacology. 1995;51:127-33.
11. Ohlenschlager G, Treusch G. [Reduced Glutathione and anthocyans: Redox cycling and redox recycling in living systems.] Praxis-Telegramm. 1994;6:1-20.
12. L-CysteinePDRhealth web site. Available at: http://www.pdrhealth.com/drug_info/nmdrugprofiles/nutsupdrugs/lcy_0088.shtml. . Accessed on September 13, 2006. 13. Garcia-Giralt E, et al. Preliminary study of GSH L-cysteine anthocyane [brand name] in metastatic colorectal carcinoma with relative denutrition. Presented at the European Cancer Conference. September 14-18, 1997. Eur J Cancer. 1997:33(sup 8).
Reviews | Back to Top
Write a Review
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.