- Stabilized Reduced Glutathione (GSH) - guards your cells from harmful toxins and supports fighting off free-radical damage to your cells.*
- GSH supports blocking free-radical damage to all types of tissues and supports the bodys normal process of DNA repair.*
- Promotes cellular detoxification.*
- Recancostat is a potent antioxidant.*
GSH supports blocking free-radical damage to all types of tissues and supports the bodys natural process of DNA repair.* The exclusive anthocyanins blend, AnthoRedoxin, helps to maintain GSH in the active, reduced state where it can be delivered to cells more efficiently.* This reduced form of glutathione is needed to achieve optimum benefit.*
The key ingredient in Recancostat is GSH. Reduced GSH is naturally occurring in the body and is present in every type of cell. It is essential to cellular detoxification, amino acid transport, production of coenzymes and recycling of vitamins E and C.* A powerful antioxidant that functions inside the cells, reduced glutathione blocks free radical damage to all types of tissues.
Anthocyanins are members of the bioflavonoid family, which exhibit potent antioxidant and cell-supportive properties in vitro.*(9,10) Anthocyanins have been found to be 10 to 100 times more potent than other flavonoids in supporting the healthy growth of colon cells.(10) Studies have also shown that the anthocyanins in Recancostat possess a unique ability to protect glutathione from oxidative damage and maintain glutathione in a reduced, active state.*(11)
L-cysteine is an amino acid and an important precursor for the production of glutathione in the body. Together with glycine and glutamate, L-cysteine forms the tripeptide glutathione molecule. However, while glycine and glutamate are readily available in the diet, L-cysteine is not and therefore, supplementation can be an beneficial way to increase glutathione synthesis in the body.(12)
Research shows that this patented combination can have a dramatic effect on well being.* In one clinical study, 50 percent of participants looking for additional immune support experienced significant support for maintaining healthy weight, appetite, energy levels, and mobility following 3 months of supplementation.*
When you see "reduced glutathione" remember that it refers to how much more easily your body can use the ingredient. In this case, "reducing" simply means that your body does not need to do extra work to put glutathione - a natural antioxidant - to work right away.*
2 capsules contain:
L-Glutathione (reduced) 200mg
---(standardized to contain 10% anthocyanins)
---Beet (Beta vulgaris) Root Extract
---Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Fruit Extract
---Black Currant (Ribes nigrum) Berry Extract
---European Elder (Sambucus nigra) Berry Extract
Other Ingredients: cellulose, vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), and ascorbyl palmitate.
Contains No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring or artificial flavoring. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Adults: Take 1 or 2 capsules with 12 to 16 ounces of water 3 times daily between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
9. Kamei H, Kojima T, Hasegawa M, et al. Suppression of tumor cell growth by anthocyanins in vitro. Cancer Invest. 1995;13(6):590-94.
10. Galvez J, de la Cruz JP, de la Cuesta FS. Flavonoid inhibition of enzymic and nonenzymic lipid peroxidation in rat liver differs from its influence on the glutathione-related enzymes. Pharmacology. 1995;51:127-33.
11. Ohlenschlager G, Treusch G. [Reduced Glutathione and anthocyans: Redox cycling and redox recycling in living systems.] Praxis-Telegramm. 1994;6:1-20.
12. L-CysteinePDRhealth web site. Available at: http://www.pdrhealth.com/drug_info/nmdrugprofiles/nutsupdrugs/lcy_0088.shtml. . Accessed on September 13, 2006. 13. Garcia-Giralt E, et al. Preliminary study of GSH L-cysteine anthocyane [brand name] in metastatic colorectal carcinoma with relative denutrition. Presented at the European Cancer Conference. September 14-18, 1997. Eur J Cancer. 1997:33(sup 8).
|eskimo-3-ET225||Eskimo-3 Ultra-Pure Omega-3, 225 Softgels, Enzymatic Therapy||$23.87|
|ginger-supreme-G60||Ginger Supreme with Supercritical Turmeric, 60 Liquid Capsules, Gaia Herbs||$24.49|
|saventaro-IT90||Saventaro, 90 Capsules, Integrative Therapeutics||$47.00|
|cellular-forte-240||Cellular Forte w/IP-6 & Inositol, 240 Capsules, Integrative Therapeutics||$51.50|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.