Description | See Ingredients
Boost Your Overall Health with Reacted Magnesium and Potassium
Magnesium and potassium are two of the most important minerals in the human body. They can both be found in a number of foods, such as fish, avocados, nuts and seeds, beans, eggs, and almonds. However, if you're looking for an easier way to get both elements at the same time, Ortho Molecular offers a great supplement choice.
Reacted Magnesium & Potassium delivers healthy amounts of chelated forms of magnesium and potassium for maximum absorption y your body. Both minerals provide a number of health benefits and support healthy bodily function.
What are some of the health benefits of magnesium?
- It helps relax your nervous system and supports deeper, more restful sleep cycles
- Magnesium may help improve your flexibility and supports optimal bone health and strength
- It may help keep your body at an optimal alkaline level
- Magnesium also plays a role in forming bigger, stronger muscles
- It plays a role in over 300 enzymatic reactions throughout your body
What are some of the health benefits of potassium?
- It support healthy brain function a normal, which may help you avoid stroke
- Potassium supports optimal bone health
- It helps you avoid muscle cramps and may also address some muscle disorders
- Potassium is crucial to maintaining healthy blood sugar levels
- It promotes healthy blood pressure levels and supports optimal muscle strength
Magnesium and potassium are two of the most important minerals your body needs on a daily basis. Make sure you're getting the recommended daily amount. Choose Reacted Magnesium & Potassium from Ortho Molecular today, and see the difference it can make in your overall health.
Ingredients | Back to TopSupplement Facts:
2 capsules contain:
Magnesium 170mg (43%DV)
---(as TRAACS magnesium Glycinate Chelate Buffered)
Potassium 85mg (2%DV)
---(as potassium glycinate complex)
Other Ingredients: natural vegetable capsules. This product may contain one or more of the following: calcium silicate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and stearic acid.
Contains NO: gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 capsules three times per day or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Reviews | Back to Top
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.