This item is refrigerated and will only ship Mon or Tues. We suggest you purchase an ice pack and/or expedited shipping if you are concerned about keeping the product cool during transit. Refrigerated items are non-returnable.
10/03/13 ON MANUFACTURER BACKORDER without an expected ship date.
Description | See Ingredients
Probiotic All-Flora from New Chapter contains whole-food live probiotics made with organic ingredients. Daily consumption of probiotics can boost the immune system, increase nutrient absorption, and improve vitamin synthesis, digestion, detoxification and protection from toxins*.
- Live probiotics for optimal digestion and immune system function*
- Nine live probiotic strains delivered in whole-food media
- Apples and Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin provide prebiotic nourishment to enhance probiotic benefits
- Non-dairy base
- 100% Vegetarian
- Digestive Support: Probiotic All-Flora delivers whole-food live probiotics (good bacteria) and prebiotic fiber to help promote digestive system wellness.
- Multiple Friendly Flora: Multiple probiotic strains, including revered Lactobacillus acidophilus, help broadly support the internal microbial balance for digestive tract health.
- Dairy-Free: Probiotic All-Floras microorganisms are cultured in a nondairy, organic Soy medium, making this an excellent probiotic choice for people looking for a non-dairy option. -
- Prebiotic Fiber: Whole-food organic Apples and organic Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin provide prebiotic nourishment to stimulate the growth of live probiotics and enhance their effects.
- Freeze-Dried for Potency: When culturing is complete, the live probiotics and rich whole-food growth medium are freeze-dried to help preserve their potency until consumed.
Probiotics are life. They are the healthy bacteria every human body needs, and are naturally prevalent in select foods such as yogurt, red wine and sauerkraut. These foods are the models for New Chapter Probiotics.
New Chapter Probiotics provide a full spectrum of these beneficial bacteria, grown in a whole-food medium to generate superior phytonutrients that support our health.
Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that occur naturally in the human intestinal tract. Foods "cultured" with beneficial strains of probiotics such as yogurt and kefir have been used throughout history to improve overall health and vitality, and today, there are many studies reinforcing their ability to balance and promote digestive health.* Probiotics also play an important role in modulating the immune system, 70% of which is located in the gut.*
Selected strains of beneficial bacteria must first be cultured on a food medium, such as milk or soy. Since each strain of probiotics has an affinity for a different part of the digestive tract, and a unique mechanism of action, a product that delivers multiple strains is preferable to single strain products.
As the probiotics replicate, they biotransform the food medium, making nutrients more bioavailable while secreting beneficial compounds into the medium called "synbiotics." Research suggests that synbiotics are largely responsible for the benefits of probiotics. In other words, "the medium is the message."
Most probiotic supplement manufacturers separate the probiotics from their food medium once the desired number of cultures is achieved, and therefore fail to deliver the full range of health benefits associated with eating probiotic foods.
New Chapters Probiotics with a Purpose line, however, uniquely offers multi-species blends of live probiotics with the synbiotic-rich organic growth medium intact.
Ingredients | Back to Top
2 Vegetarian Caps contain:
Organic Fermented Soy (Glycine max) 750mg
Organic Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin 125mg
---(Helianthus tuberosus) (tuber)
Organic Apple (Malus domestica) (fruit) 90mg
Proprietary Probiotic Blend** (35mg) of:
**At the time of manufacture, there are 8 billion probiotic live cells in 2 capsules of All-Flora.*
Other Ingredients: capsule (polysaccharide [Aureobasidum pullulans], water, contains less than 2% of carrageenan and guar gum), organic rice flour and sunflower lecithin. Contains fermented soy.
Contains NO: gluten, artificial flavors or colors. 100% vegetarian.
Adults: take 2 capsules daily, preferably one in the morning and one in the evening, on an empty stomach. For optimal effectiveness, this product should be refrigerated after opening and used before the date on bottle.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Reviews | Back to Top
Write a Review
|1 Total Review||Sort By:|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.