Nutritional Flakes Vegetarian Protein from Premier Research Labs is a delicious super food for daily use with a good source of quality protein. It contains nutritional yeast, made from a primary strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae that does not encourage candida or other yeast overgrowth*.
- A tasty Super Food for daily super nutrition
- Rich in B vitamin complex
- Features Beta-1, 3 Glucans (an important immune support agent)*
- Primary strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (specially grown on molasses - not petrochemical sludge or refined sugar)
- Does not encourage candida or other yeast overgrowth*
Nutritional Flakes are good tasting with a rich, hearty, nutty-like flavor. They are naturally low in fat and sodium, and are:
- Rich in Bioavailable Protein Rich in lysine and tryptophan, the perfect complement for use with grains; has no arachidonic acid cascade as found with eating animal protein (meat, poultry)
- Rich in B complex vitamins, including vitamin B12 and folic acid; provides vegans and vegetarians with a reliable, non-animal source of vitamin B12
- Rich in BCAAs (branched chain amino acids). BCAAs are regulators of protein synthesis in the body, especially during stress.
- Rich in Beta 1, 3-Glucans (An important immune support agent). Beta 1, 3-glucans acts as a free radical scavenger and macrophage stimulator.*
Many nutritionists consider primary-grown nutritional yeast to be the most valuable super food available. Nutritional yeast is a truly amazing source of many nutrients packed into one food. This is because nutritional yeast is a complete protein, containing more protein than meat and is much more bioavailable.
In addition, nutritional yeast is an excellent source of B vitamins, including B12 (especially important for vegetarians).Nutritional yeast also contains GTF, the glucose tolerance factor that supports healthy blood sugar.
Nutritional yeast contains 18 amino acids (forming complete protein) and 15 minerals. It is rich in B-complex vitamins, that may be especially helpful for stress reduction. Nutritional yeast is a valuable supplement, especially for vegetarians or vegans since it supplies a source of good B-12.
The Amazing Benefits of Nutritional Yeast:
- Provides a highly bio-available protein source
- Helps support ideal intestinal ecology*
- Supports improved hematopoesis (the bodys blood production)*
- Supports liver function*
- Supports healthy blood lipids*
- Supports alkaline phosphatase levels and bone
How to Use Nutritional Flakes:
- Use as a condiment sprinkled on rice and vegetables, or on popcorn for snack time
- Mix in breakfast drinks
- Dust on breads and crackers
- Blend in butter, cheese, spreads and pates
- Use in dips, sauces, and gravies (1/2 tsp. per 1 cup liquid)
- Add to soups, bisques, and chowders
- Sprinkle on sandwiches
- Include in main entrees
- Blend in desserts
- Add one tablespoon per 2 cups mixture to vegetable, bean or grain burgers
- Use 1 teaspoon of nutritional yeast with each cup of flour or meal in baked goods
- Make a yeast "cheese" to adorn a vegan pizza or lasagna
Servings (6.5g) per container: about 35
2 tbsp. (6.5g) contains:
---Calories from fat: 3
Total fat <1g
---Saturated fat 0g
---Trans fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 2g
---Dietary Fiber 1g
Vitamin B1 273%DV
Vitamin B2 241%DV
Vitamin B3 113%DV
Vitamin B6 227%DV
Folic Acid 725%DV
Vitamin B12 167%DV
Ingredients: Primary Nutritional Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Contains NO: fillers, additives, magnesium stearate (a toxic excipient), corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Amino Acid Profile Per Serving (from Protein Content):
Aspartic Acid 369mg
Glutamic Acid 595mg
Adults or children age 1 and up: Take 2 tablespoons daily with each meal. Enjoy its pleasant-tasting, nutty flavor by mixing into drinks or food, such as soup, grain dishes, salads, vegetable juice or sprinkle over popcorn.
Tasty Nutritional Flakes Popcorn:
1 cup Organic Popcorn (non-GMO)
2 tablespoons Nutritional Flakes
2 tablespoons Premier Olive Oil
Dash of Premier Pink Salt (to taste)
Optional: dash of cayenne pepper
Optional: open 1 or 2 capsules of Quantum Turmeric
1. Air-pop the popcorn (takes 2 or 3 minutes) in an air-popper.
2. Place the popcorn in a large bowl. Stir in the rest of the ingredients and mix.
3. Enjoy this tasty, delicious popcorn often.
Write a Review
|2 Total Reviews||Sort By:|
|Pros:||The best flakes I've had, promptly delivered.|
|Cons:||Expensive overseas postage,|
I think this is a top-quality product and I appreciate the plastic container. I have tried other flakes, and I simply prefer the taste of PRL's Nutritional flakes taste - it's got no bitterness.
The latest batch seems to have finer flakes than previously - I liked the flakes, but never mind. I shall reorder.
|pink-salt||Pink Salt, 12 Oz, Premier Research Labs||$10.95|
|greens-powder||Greens Powder, 8 Oz, Premier Research Labs||$29.95|
|digest||Digest, 60 Vcaps, Premier Research Labs||$24.95|
|premier-hcl||HCL (formerly Betaine HCL), 90 Vcaps, Premier Research Labs||$13.95|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.