Description | See Ingredients
Energy Support and Muscle Comfort
MitoVive from Metagenics combines key amino acids, vitamins and minerals, including Taurine and l-Carnitine, to support mitochondrial, muscle and soft tissue health and comfort. This convenient powder mixes with water or juice to make a refreshing post-workout drink.
This orange flavored, gluten free, vegetarian supplement includes the following key ingredients to support normal, healthy mitochondrial function, energy levels and muscle comfort:
- Magnesium bisglycinate - a better-absorbed chelate of magnesium, suitable for those with sensitive digestive systems, helps relieve muscle cramps, promotes relaxation, supports nervous system health
- Taurine - an amino acid, works with magnesium to promote relief from muscle cramps, may reduce oxidative stress from exercise
- l-Carnitine - an amino acid, important energy transfer in muscles
- Malic acid - helps support mitochondrial function and may improve exercise performance
- B Vitamins - vital for energy production throughout the body, including mitochondria
- Vitamin C - antioxidant support
Suggested use for MitoVive powder
As a dietary supplement to support muscle comfort, energy levels and mitochondrial health, adults may mix (stir briskly or use a blender or shake bottle) one scoop into 6-8 ounces of cold water per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients | Back to Top
Servings (16g) per container: 30
1 scoop (16g) contains:
Total Carbohydrate 9 g (3%DV)
---Sugars 7 g
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 300mg (500%DV)
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 30mg (2000%DV)
Riboflavin 1.9mg (112%DV)
Niacin (as niacinamide) 50mg (250%DV)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 50mg (2500%DV)
Folate (as folic acid) 150mcg (38%DV)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 150mcg (2500%DV)
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 62mg (6%DV)
Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 50mg (5%DV)
Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate) 300mg (75%DV)
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 25mcg (36%DV)
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 50mcg (42%DV)
Potassium (as potassium chloride) 55mg (2%DV)
L-Carnitine (as L-carnitine fumarate) 1500mg
Malic Acid 760mg
Other Ingredients: Fructose, natural flavors, silica, annatto powder (color), and rebaudioside A (Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract).
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, and preservatives.
Adults: Blend, shake, or briskly stir 1 scoop (16 g) into 4 to 6 oz of chilled water, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.