Description | See Ingredients
Energy Support and Muscle Comfort
MitoVive from Metagenics combines key amino acids, vitamins and minerals, including Taurine and l-Carnitine, to support mitochondrial, muscle and soft tissue health and comfort. This convenient powder mixes with water or juice to make a refreshing post-workout drink.
This orange flavored, gluten free, vegetarian supplement includes the following key ingredients to support normal, healthy mitochondrial function, energy levels and muscle comfort:
- Magnesium bisglycinate - a better-absorbed chelate of magnesium, suitable for those with sensitive digestive systems, helps relieve muscle cramps, promotes relaxation, supports nervous system health
- Taurine - an amino acid, works with magnesium to promote relief from muscle cramps, may reduce oxidative stress from exercise
- l-Carnitine - an amino acid, important energy transfer in muscles
- Malic acid - helps support mitochondrial function and may improve exercise performance
- B Vitamins - vital for energy production throughout the body, including mitochondria
- Vitamin C - antioxidant support
Suggested use for MitoVive powder
As a dietary supplement to support muscle comfort, energy levels and mitochondrial health, adults may mix (stir briskly or use a blender or shake bottle) one scoop into 6-8 ounces of cold water per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients | Back to Top
Servings (16g) per container: 30
1 scoop (16g) contains:
Total Carbohydrate 9 g (3%DV)
---Sugars 7 g
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 300mg (500%DV)
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 30mg (2000%DV)
Riboflavin 1.9mg (112%DV)
Niacin (as niacinamide) 50mg (250%DV)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 50mg (2500%DV)
Folate (as folic acid) 150mcg (38%DV)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 150mcg (2500%DV)
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 62mg (6%DV)
Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 50mg (5%DV)
Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate) 300mg (75%DV)
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 25mcg (36%DV)
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 50mcg (42%DV)
Potassium (as potassium chloride) 55mg (2%DV)
L-Carnitine (as L-carnitine fumarate) 1500mg
Malic Acid 760mg
Other Ingredients: Fructose, natural flavors, silica, annatto powder (color), and rebaudioside A (Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract).
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, and preservatives.
Adults: Blend, shake, or briskly stir 1 scoop (16 g) into 4 to 6 oz of chilled water, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Reviews | Back to Top
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.