Description | See Ingredients
Maintain Healthy Blood Glucose Levels the Natural Way
For many, it can be difficult to maintain healthy blood sugar levels, even with adjustments in daily diet and exercise routine. MetaGlycemX from Metagenics is a unique combination of all-natural ingredients that support healthy blood glucose levels.
- MetaGlycemX contains optimal levels of vitamins and minerals that are essential to good overall health
- It supports healthy insulin action and keeps you protected against oxidative stress
- It also allows for flexible dosing, which may better complement a healthy diet and regular exercise program
Some of the key ingredients in MetaGlycemX include:
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) to support insulin sensitivity and provides protection against free radicals
- Cinnamon compounds to promote potential insulin activity
- Green Tea Catechins (EGCG) to help keep insulin-secreting cells protected
Make the choice to maintain healthy blood glucose levels the all-natural way. Give MetaGlycemX from Metagenics a try today and see the difference it can make in your overall health. Order now!
Ingredients | Back to TopSupplement Facts
2 tablets contain:
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 300mg
Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate) 200 IU
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 15mg
Niacin (as niacinamide) 90mg
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 30mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 9mg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 150mcg
Folate (as folic acid) 400mcg
Zinc (as zinc glycinate) 9mg
Copper (as copper lysinate hydrochloride) 0.75mg
Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1.2mg
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 600mcg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 90mcg
Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate) 0.5mg
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100mg
Chinese Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum cassia) 500mg
--Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) (from decaffeinated green tea leaf, Camellia sinensis) 66.5mg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid, calcium silicate, magnesium stearate and modified cellulose coating.
Adults: Take two tablets two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Reviews | Back to Top
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.