Description | See IngredientsLuffeel Nasal Spray is a natural, doctor-recommended homeopathic product for supporting relief of symptoms that occur during allergy season.* Luffeel Nasal Spray supports relieving typical allergic symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes*.
- Natural Alternative to Antihistamine Nasal Sprays
- Support for the temporary relief of symptoms of hay fever, including itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose, and nasal congestion*
- Suitable and useful for all ages, from children to seniors*
- No known side effects. Non-additive, non-drowsy formula
- Supports the natural healing response in the body and works to minimize over-reactivity of the immune system that leads to allergic reaction*
- May be combined with other natural or conventional medications*
- Suitable for long-term use
Ingredients | Back to TopIngredients:
Each 20 ml contains:
Galphimia glauca 4X, 12X, 30X 2 ml each
Histaminum 12X, 30X, 200X 1 ml each
Luffa operculata 4X, 12X, 30X 2 ml each
Sulphur 12X, 30X, 200X 1 ml each
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, Isotonic saline solution.
Adults and children (age 6 and up): Spray once or twice into each nostril 3-5 times daily.
Children (under 6 years): 1 spray 3 to 4 times per day.
Not to be used by individuals with hypersensitivity to benzalkonium chloride. If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children. The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
For additional product information, click the link below: Luffeel Nasal Spray Data Sheet
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Reviews | Back to Top
|coldcalm-B60||Coldcalm, 60 Tablets, Boiron||$9.50|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.