01/19/15 ON MANUFACTURER BACKORDER without an expected ship date.
Description | See Ingredients
Essential Fatty Acids for Your Pet's Health
Dr Mercola Krill Oil for Pets provides a rich source of essential omega-3 fatty acids to support your pet's health.
Your pet may benefit from, Krill Oil if you see any of these signs:
- Dry, scaly, flaky skin
- Greasy hair or coat
- Blemishes or spots
And that is just what you can see.
Fatty acids may be important not only for your pet's skin, coat, and eyes, but also for their immune health, as well as for healthy growth and development.
Canine and feline research shows that omega-3 fatty acids may help
- Support your pet's natural response to environmental stressors
- Promote a healthy immune response
- Increase joint comfort
- Support skin and ear health
- Support healthy retina and visual cortex development
- Maintain normal blood pressure levels already within the normal range
- Promote already healthy heart rhythms and endurance
- Promote healthy cell growth
- Maintain levels of plasma triglycerides and cholesterol already within the normal range
- Support normal renal function
- Support healthy growth and reproduction
Ingredients | Back to Top
Servings (0.17ml) per container: approx. 680
1pump (0.17ml) per 10 lbs of weight contains:
Krill (Shellfish) 50mg
Other Ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, silica and natural tocopherols.
Add 1 pump per 10 pounds of body weight to your pets food daily, or as directed by a veterinarian.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Reviews | Back to Top
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.