Description | See IngredientsIntesol Antispasmodic GI Support by Metagenics features herbs noted for their antispasmodic and carminative effects which may provide comforting relief of gastrointestinal disturbances.
- Helps to relax intestinal smooth muscle for relief of occasional intestinal discomfort.
- Supports healthy colonic motility and relieves symptoms of occasional indigestion.
- Delivers the profound anti-spasmodic and carminative benefits of pure grade peppermint oil.
- Promotes relaxation and helps to relieve stress by featuring lavender and chamomile.
- Enteric-coated softgels allow targeted delivery of the actives to the intestines, not the stomach, for maximum benefit.
Ingredients | Back to TopSupplement Facts:
Each softgel contains:
Chamomile Flower Extract (Matricaria recutita) 250mg
---[standardized to 2.5%-5.5% (6.25-13.75mg) apigenin glycosides*] 250mg
Peppermint Leaf Oil (Mentha x piperita) 0.222 ml (200mg)
---[supplies a minimum of 50% (100mg) total menthol** ]
English Lavender Flower Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) 0.023 ml (20mg)
Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin 0.15mg
* Calculated as apigenin-7-glucoside by HPLC.
**Total menthol comprised of L-menthol, L-menthyl acetate, neomenthol, and neoisomenthol.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, rice bran oil, glycerin silica, and enteric coating.
Formulated to Exclude: wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, or artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives.
Adults: One softgel three times daily before meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.