This item is refrigerated and will only ship Mon or Tues. We suggest you purchase an ice pack and/or expedited shipping if you are concerned about keeping the product cool during transit. Refrigerated items are non-returnable.
Description | See IngredientsHLC Synbiotic Intensive by Pharmax is the most concentrated product in the HLC range, providing 125 billion viable HLC organisms per sachet. This product may be used in circumstances where there is existing severe dysbiosis or the potential for severe dysbiosis of the GI tract flora, such as in the case of intensive, broad spectrum antibiotic use.
In addition, research suggests that very high doses of probiotics are beneficial support in maintaining remission in patients with intestinal inflammatory conditions including ulcerative colitis and Crohns disease. In these cases it is necessary to provide an intensive period of precolonization, which requires massive numbers of beneficial colonizing bacteria to be administered over a relatively short period of time before returning to a less intensive regime.
Features and Benefits
- HLC organisms successfully used in clinical trials
- Therapeutic potency of 125 billion viable HLC LAB 4 organisms per sachet
- Unique anti-inflammatory strain of Lactobacillus salivarius provided at 25 billion viable cells per sachet
- Contains up to 170 billion viable cells per sachet if stored in a refrigerator until use
- 2 years shelf life if refrigerated
- 3 months shelf life at ambient temperature
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides) provided at 10g/sachet to substantially stimulate the Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus populations in the GI tract
- Virtually 100% survival through stomach
- Fully soluble in water or fruit juice
- Ability to attach to human epithelial cells
Ingredients | Back to TopSupplement Facts:
1 sachet contains:
Total Carbohydrate 18g
---Dietary Fiber 10g
HLC Consortium 150 billion viable cells
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
---(formerly Bifidobacterium lactis)
Lactobacillius salivaricus (CUL-61)
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 10g
Other Ingredients: apricot powder.
Adults: In a glass, add water to one sachet (20g) and mix. Take once daily with a meal or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain; or if you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Reviews | Back to Top
|hlc-high-potency-powder-120gr||HLC High Potency Powder, 120 Grams, Pharmax||$52.85|
|hlc-immunity-pro-P30||HLC Immunity Pro Orange Flavor, 30 Sachets, Pharmax||$30.40|
|hlc-antibiotic-care-14||HLC Antibiotic Care, 14 Vcaps, Pharmax||$53.35|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.