- Supports a healthy intestinal lining, which is essential for healthy digestion, immune function, liver function, and overall health.
- Supplies high levels of the amino acid glutamine, which provides both a source of fuel and precursors for growth to the rapidly dividing cells of the intestinal lining.
- Contains a concentrated extract of DGL to support gastrointestinal health
- The licorice has been processed to remove glycyrrhizin, which has been associated with sodium and water retension
- The processing and removal of the bitter principles in aloe prevent a laxative effect.
- Gluten free
Glutamine serves as a primary fuel or the rapidly dividing cells of the intestinal mucosa and immune system; it augments the effects of growth actors that govern cellular proliferation; it enhances the function of the intestinal barrier; and it transports as much as 40% of whole blood amino acid nitrogen.
Glutamine is also a primary precursor of the important antioxidant glutathione. These properties make glutamine essential for maintaining the integrity of the intestinal mucosa, promoting an optimal immune response, supporting muscle recovery as an anti-catabolic nutrient, and in protecting against free radical damage. Glutagenics comes in powdered form for ease of use and flexible dosing.
Servings (4.33g) per container: 60 (by weight)
Each teaspoon (4.33g) contains:
Deglycyrrhizinized Licorice Root 10:1 Extract 500mg
Aloe Leaf Extract (Aloe barbadensis) 50mg
Other Ingredients: natural flavors.
Adults: Mix one teaspoon with water three times daily.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Write a Review
|2 Total Reviews||Sort By:|
|Pros:||soothing to digestive system|
|Cons:||pricey and not great tasting|
|zinlori||Zinlori 75 for Gastric Relief, 60 Tablets, Metagenics||$49.50|
|ultraclear-sustain||GI Sustain (formerly UltraClear Sustain), 29.6 Oz, Metagenics||$69.95|
|endefen||Endefen, 28 Servings, Metagenics||$49.50|
|ultimate-omega-d3-NN120||Ultimate Omega-D3, 120 Softgels, Nordic Naturals||$44.16|
|multigenics-powder||Multigenics Powder MultiVitamin, 18 Servings, Metagenics||$26.75|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.