Glucose regulation is essential for health and Perque Glucose Regulation Guard Forte is a natural and comprehensive solution to the following problems induced by glucose dysregulation:
- Coronary and atherosclerotic disease
- Accelerated aging
- Sexual dysfunction
- Chronic fatigability
- Obesity and weight control problems
- Impaired immune defense and repair
Maintaining blood sugar balance requires efficient delivery of glucose to cells for energy. Glucose Regulation Guard Forte regulates blood sugar (blood glucose) levels by enhancing glucose transport activity.*
Diet, weight, and exercise are essential for healthy blood glucose levels. However, because it is difficult for most people to maintain ideal diet and exercise programs, a natural aid can help.*
Blood glucose-lowering (oral hypoglycemic) medications are often prescribed. Benefits are often marginal, and a host of side effects are noted in the latest Physicians Desk Reference (PDR), including gastrointestinal problems, impairment of B-12 and other essential nutrients absorption, metabolic/lactic acidosis, and kidney problems.
Additionally, these drugs often lose usefulness over time and can exacerbate the sexual dysfunction commonly seen in diabetics. Perque Glucose Regulation Guard Forte offers a better choice that avoids these adverse effects, while improving patient satisfaction and compliance.*
Ensuring blood glucose balance is critical for anyone seeking to restore or maintain good health, and is particularly indicated for the following conditions:*
Glucose Regulation Guard Forte is a unique herbal nutrient combination and includes:*
Galega officinalis (French lilac): The active ingredient in this plant that lowers blood sugar by decreasing insulin resistance is galegine or isoamylene guanidine. Chemical derivatives from galegine include metformin from the biguanide class of antidiabetic medications, which was approved by the FDA in1995.
Bitter melon / Marah (Momordica elegans): Bitter melon is a plant related to the Chinese cucumber. It is commonly consumed as a vegetable in Asia and has long been used as an adjunct in blood sugar management. Additionally, it has anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic properties. Bitter melon also has the potential to downregulate insulin and is also thought to slow down the aging process.
Huckleberry / Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus): Huckleberry / Bilberry may support lowering blood sugar levels.
Chromium picolinate and vanadium ascorbate in their most potent forms. Chromium is needed for blood sugar metabolism, improving glucose tolerance, and helps lower body weight while increasing lean body mass. Vanadium supports enhanceing sugar metabolism.
Agnus castus (Chaste tree berry) in Perque Glucose Regulation Guard at a full 250 mg. of high activity material improves HPA axis function, enhancing the often overlooked but important hormonal influence on blood glucose. Hormonal dysregulation and distress increases risk from and complications of Syndrome X/insulin resistance.
2 softgels contain:
Riboflavin 10mg (588%DV)
Chromium (as citrate) 250mcg (208%DV)
Vanadium (as ascorbate) 250mcg
---(standardized Banaba leaf)
French lilac (Galega officinalis) 150mg
Bitter melon/Marah (Momordica charantia) 150mg
Huckleberry/Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) 100mg
Agnus castus (Chaste tree berry) 250mg
Rice bran oil 903mg
Gamma oryzanol 10,300mcg
Yellow beeswax 34mg
Kosher gelatin 457mg
Glycerine (vegetable) 206mg
Ascorboryl palmitate and ascorbate 5mg
Contains NO: citrus, MSG, wheat, gluten, corn, starch, sugar, wax, soy, yeast, zein, sulfate, phosphates (other than coenzymes), preservatives, casein or other milk derivatives. NO GMOs.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) or more softgels with each meal or as directed by your health professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Unique PERQUE Features:
- Every Perque product provides 100% potency and activity for its entire shelf life.
- Every ingredient used in a Perque product is pharmaceutical-grade or better.
- All Perque products dissolve rapidly (usually within 20 minutes), eliminating digestive irritation often found with other brands.
- Full label disclosure is provided for all Perque products - no hidden ingredients.
- Every Perque product is activated with the same transporters that are used by nature and in food to ensure full bioavailability. The biologically preferred form of an ingredient is always used for enhanced activity.
- Free of citrus, MSG, wheat/gluten, corn/zein/starch,dairy/casein/whey/milk derivatives, yeast, soy, sulfate, phosphates (other than coenzymes), and preservatives.
- No genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
- 100% vegetarian formula.
- Unique post-production assays and clinical bioassays assure product integrity.
1. Hadden DR. Goats rue - French lilac - Italian fitch - Spanish sainfoin: gallega officinalis and metformin: The Edinburgh connection. JR Coll Physicians Edinb 2005 Oct;35(3):258-60.
2. Jaffe R. Metabolic Management of Syndrome X. Comprehensive Care Seminar, September 14, 2000.
3. McCarty MF. Does bitter melon contain an activator of AMPactivated kinase? Med Hypotheses 2004;63(2):340-3.
4. Meigs JB, et al. Hyperinsulinemia, Hyperglycemia, and Impaired Homeostasis. JAMA 2000; 283: 221-228.
5. Rosmond R, Dallman MF, Bjorntorp P. Stress-related cortisol secretion in men: relationships with abdominal obesity and endocrine, metabolic and hemodynamic abnormalities. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1998; 83(6):1853-9.1.
6. Savickiene N, Dagilyte A, Lukosius A, and Zitkevicius V. Importance of biologically active components and plants in the prevention of complications of diabetes mellitus. Medicina (Kaunas) 2002; 38(10):970-975.
7. Witters LA. The blooming of the French lilac. J Clin Invest 2001;108:1105–1107.
8. Zavaroni I, Bonini L, Fantuzzi M, DallAglio E, Passeri M, Reaven GM. Hyperinsulinemia, obesity, and syndrome X. J Intern Med 1994; 235(1):51-6.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Trophorestorative means to restore, nourish and repair bodily functions.
|mdp-guard-150||MDP Guard, 150 Softgels, Perque||$100.41|
|potent-c-guard-tabs-250||Potent C Guard Tabsules, 250 Tabsules, Perque||$54.78|
|lifeguard-180||Life Guard Multivitamin, 180 Tabsules, Perque||$91.02|
|ginkgo-phytosome-IT120||Ginkgo Biloba Plus (formerly Phytosome), 120 Capsules, Integrative Therapeutics||$38.50|
|nettle-leaf-G60||Nettle Leaf, 60 Capsules, Gaia Herbs||$19.59|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.