Description | See Ingredients
Balance Your Blood Sugar the All-Natural Way
For many people, maintaining a regular blood sugar balance can be difficult, even after adjustments to daily diet and exercise routines. If you've made those adjustments, but are still looking for some extra help, Perque offers Glucose Regulations Guard Forte, a natural dietary supplement for optimal blood glucose balance.
This supplement may help address the following issues:
- Chronic fatigue
- Impaired immune repair and defense
- Accelerated aging
- Obesity and other weight control problems
Maintaining a regular blood glucose balance offers many benefits, including healthier energy levels, enhanced immune defense and repair, and fewer of the side effects associated with unstable levels. Glucose Regulation Guard Forte helps support balanced blood sugar levels by working to improve your body's glucose transport activity.
Some of the key ingredients include the following:
- Chromium Picolinate and Vanadium Ascorbate promote healthy blood sugar metabolism, optimal glucose tolerance, sugar metabolism, and an increase in lean body mass
- Bitter Melon supports balanced blood sugar levels, provides anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic properties, and may downregulate insulin and slow the aging process
- Chaste Tree Berry helps enhance the hormonal influence on blood glucose
Unstable and fluctuating blood glucose levels can have negative effects on your overall health. Keep them in check with Perque's Glucose Regulation Guard Forte. Give it a try today, and see the difference it can make in your overall health. Order now!
Ingredients | Back to TopSupplement Facts
2 softgels contain:
Riboflavin 10mg (588%DV)
Chromium (as citrate) 250mcg (208%DV)
Vanadium (as ascorbate) 250mcg
---(standardized Banaba leaf)
French lilac (Galega officinalis) 150mg
Bitter melon/Marah (Momordica charantia) 150mg
Huckleberry/Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) 100mg
Agnus castus (Chaste tree berry) 250mg
Rice bran oil 903mg
Gamma oryzanol 10,300mcg
Yellow beeswax 34mg
Kosher gelatin 457mg
Glycerine (vegetable) 206mg
Ascorboryl palmitate and ascorbate 5mg
Contains NO: citrus, MSG, wheat, gluten, corn, starch, sugar, wax, soy, yeast, zein, sulfate, phosphates (other than coenzymes), preservatives, casein or other milk derivatives. NO GMOs.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) or more softgels with each meal or as directed by your health professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Unique PERQUE Features:
- Every Perque product provides 100% potency and activity for its entire shelf life.
- Every ingredient used in a Perque product is pharmaceutical-grade or better.
- All Perque products dissolve rapidly (usually within 20 minutes), eliminating digestive irritation often found with other brands.
- Full label disclosure is provided for all Perque products - no hidden ingredients.
- Every Perque product is activated with the same transporters that are used by nature and in food to ensure full bioavailability. The biologically preferred form of an ingredient is always used for enhanced activity.
- Free of citrus, MSG, wheat/gluten, corn/zein/starch,dairy/casein/whey/milk derivatives, yeast, soy, sulfate, phosphates (other than coenzymes), and preservatives.
- No genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
- 100% vegetarian formula.
- Unique post-production assays and clinical bioassays assure product integrity.
1. Hadden DR. Goats rue - French lilac - Italian fitch - Spanish sainfoin: gallega officinalis and metformin: The Edinburgh connection. JR Coll Physicians Edinb 2005 Oct;35(3):258-60.
2. Jaffe R. Metabolic Management of Syndrome X. Comprehensive Care Seminar, September 14, 2000.
3. McCarty MF. Does bitter melon contain an activator of AMPactivated kinase? Med Hypotheses 2004;63(2):340-3.
4. Meigs JB, et al. Hyperinsulinemia, Hyperglycemia, and Impaired Homeostasis. JAMA 2000; 283: 221-228.
5. Rosmond R, Dallman MF, Bjorntorp P. Stress-related cortisol secretion in men: relationships with abdominal obesity and endocrine, metabolic and hemodynamic abnormalities. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1998; 83(6):1853-9.1.
6. Savickiene N, Dagilyte A, Lukosius A, and Zitkevicius V. Importance of biologically active components and plants in the prevention of complications of diabetes mellitus. Medicina (Kaunas) 2002; 38(10):970-975.
7. Witters LA. The blooming of the French lilac. J Clin Invest 2001;108:1105–1107.
8. Zavaroni I, Bonini L, Fantuzzi M, DallAglio E, Passeri M, Reaven GM. Hyperinsulinemia, obesity, and syndrome X. J Intern Med 1994; 235(1):51-6.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Trophorestorative means to restore, nourish and repair bodily functions.
Reviews | Back to Top
|mdp-guard-150||MDP Guard, 150 Softgels, Perque||$100.41|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.