- Supports healthy glucose levels and antioxidant status*
- 7 Antioxidant Nutrients, Minerals and Herbs
- Now With Resveratrol
- Alpha Lipoic Acid facilitates blood glucose balance and supports general metabolism by its effects on energy production.*
- Banaba, Gymnema, Bitter Melon, and Eucalyptus are herbal extracts that support glucose metabolism.* Glycostat Wild Bitter Melon Extract, a proprietary extract produced from a wild genotype, promotes a healthy blood sugar level.*
- Magnesium is involved in the metabolism of glucose and production of energy.*
- Resveratrol supports protecting cardiovascular function by inhibiting LDL oxidation, promotes nitric oxide synthesis and supports the integrity of the capillaries.*
4 tablets contain:
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 100mg (167%DV)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 16 IU (53%DV)
Niacinamide 300mg (1500%DV)
B1 (as thiamine mononitrate) 5mg (333%DV)
B2 (as calcium d-pantothenate) 25mg (250%DV)
B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 5mg (250%DV)
B12 (as methylcobalamin) 100mcg (1667%DV)
Biotin 1000mcg (333%DV)
Magnesium (as mag. malate) 200mg (50%DV)
Manganese (from manganese citrate) 1mg (50%DV)
Selenium (as methylselenocysteine) 10mcg (14%DV)
Chromium 200mcg (167%DV)
---(from 100mg Saccharomyces cerevisiae nutritional yeast)
Glycostat Wild Bitter Melon Extract 750mg
---(Momordica charantia, wild genotype, 15:1)
Gymnema sylvestre 300mg
---(75% gymnemic acids)
Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg
Eucalyptus Leaf Extract 100mg
Gamma Tocopherol 100mg
Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum, 50%) 50mg
Banaba Leaf Extract 48mg
---(1% corosolic acid)
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Contains: Soy (in trace amounts).
Contains NO: wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Adults: Take 2 tablets two times per day with meals or as directed by your qualified healthcare consultant. Easy-Solv tablets are designed to disintegrate within several minutes of ingestion.
If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or glucose control problems), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially for diabetes or glucose control), consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Glycostat is a registered trademark belonging to Glykon Technologies Group, LLC.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|betaine-hcl-pepsin-520mg-PE250||Betaine HCL Pepsin 520 Mg, 250 Vcaps, Pure Encapsulations||$35.90|
|resveratrol-synergy-J60||Resveratrol Synergy, 60 Tablets, Jarrow Formulas||$13.83|
|vitamin-code-raw-k-complex-GOL60||Vitamin Code Raw K-Complex, 60 Vcaps, Garden of Life||$19.57|
|coqh-cf-ubiquinol-ARG60||CoQH-CF Ubiquinol 100 Mg, 60 Softgels, Allergy Research||$43.30|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.