Description | See Ingredients
Enhance Your G.I. Health with Endefen
There are a number of factors that can influence the health of your gastrointestinal tract, including a poor daily diet and high stress levels. If you've been searching for a way to support your G.I. health, Metagenics offers the perfect supplement for you.
How might Endefen from Metagenics support my G.I. health?
- It helps support the integrity of your gastric lining by also supporting the growth of gastric mucosal cells
- Endefen promotes a thicker, stronger protective gastric mucin layer
- It supports balanced and healthy gut flora by promoting bifidobacterium and lactobacillus acidophilus growth
- Endefen delivers key nutrients that support optimal G.I. immune system health and function
- It works to decrease the generation of ammonia and beta-gluconidase and increase your body's production of short-chain fatty acids
Endefin is made without artificial sweeteners, colors, and preservatives, and contains no fish, tree nuts, shellfish, wheat, gluten, dairy, or yeast. It comes in an easy-to-use powder form, Just mix with water or your favorite juice twice every day for optimal benefit.
Start using Metagenics Endefin today and support your gastrointestinal tract the all-natural way. Order now and stay on the road toward optimal overall health and wellness.
Ingredients | Back to Top
Servings (7.5g) per container: about 56
1 tbsp. (7.5g) contains:
---Calories from Fat 10
Total Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 5.5g
---Dietary Fiber 1.5g
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 150mg (250%)
Calcium (as calcium ascorbate) 17mg (2%)
Arabinogalactans (from larch gum) 750mg
Soy Lecithin 500mg
Decaffeinated Green Tea (camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract 125mg
---(standardized to 60% (75mg) catechins and 40% (50mg) epigallocatecingallate (EGCG))
Chinese Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) Bark Powder 350mg
Plantain (Musa paradisiaca) Fruit 1,000mg
Apple Fruit Powder 1,000mg
Other Ingredients: rice brain, xylitol, rice syrup solids, and natural flavor. Contains Soy
Contains NO: gluten.
Adults: Mix about one level tablespoon in two to four ounces of juice or water once daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. Contains no more than 4% caffeine.
Reviews | Back to Top
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.