- Supports the integrity of the gastric lining by promoting the growth of gastric mucosal cells.*
- Promotes the optimal thickness and strength of the protective gastric mucin layer.*
- Selectively promotes Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus acidophilus growth to support balanced, healthy flora *
- Provides key nutrients to enhance GI immune system function.*
- Promotes the production of beneficial short-chain fatty acids, and a decrease in generation of ammonia and beta-glucuronidase.*
Servings (15g) per container: 28
2 tbsp. (15g) contains:
Total Fat 2 g
---Saturated Fat 0.5mg
Total Carbohydrate 11g
---Dietary Fiber 3g
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 300mg
Calcium (as calcium ascorbate) 34mg
Arabinogalactans (from larch gum) 1,500mg
Soy Lecithin 1,000mg
Green Tea Leaf Extract (carmelia sinensis) 250mg
---(standardized to 40% (100mg) epigallocatecingallate (EGCG))
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum burmanii) 700mg
Plantain Fruit (Musa paradisiaca) 2,000mg
Apple Fruit Powder 2,000mg
Other Ingredients: rice brain, rice syrup solids, natural flavor and astaxanthin complex.
Formulated to Exclude: wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy products,nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish or artificialcolors, sweeteners or preservatives.
Typical analysis 230mg phosphatidylcholine.
Contains less than 25mg caffeine per serving.
Supplies a minimum of 60% (150mg) total catechins.
Adults: Mix two level tablespoons in two to four ounces of juice or water one to two times daily.
If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcarepractitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. Contains caffeine.
|ultra-inflam-x||Ultra Inflam X, 14 Servings, Metagenics||$67.95|
|ultrameal-plus-360-rice-CHOCOLATE||UltraMeal Plus 360 *Rice Dutch Chocolate Flavor, 14 Servings, Metagenics||$54.95|
|glutagenics||Glutagenics, 60 Servings, Metagenics||$62.25|
|iso-d3||D3 2000 Complex (formerly Iso D3), 90 Tablets, Metagenics||$22.75|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.