This item is refrigerated and will only ship Mon or Tues. We suggest you purchase an ice pack and/or expedited shipping if you are concerned about keeping the product cool during transit. Refrigerated items are non-returnable.
Description | See IngredientsPERQUE Digesta Guard Forte10 includes 10 beneficial probiotics with nitrogen protection. It is essential for individuals who take antibiotics. These medications wipe out "good" as well as "bad" bacteria, leading to complications, such as yeast infections, maldigestion, constipation, or diarrhea and nausea.
Digesta Guard Forte 10 rehabilitates the digestive system by restoring the bodys healthy, digestive organisms and clearing out toxins in the intestines.*
As individuals age, digestive malfunctions become more common. Breakdowns in the digestive tract are linked with antibiotic use, unhealthy diet, food allergies, heartburn, gastritis, ulcers, hemorrhoids, flatulence, constipation, and colon cancer occurrences.*
Digesta Guard Forte 10 is a probiotic supplement that actually replaces "bad" bugs with ten beneficial bacteria. It thereby improves digestion and wards off dietary toxins, such as pesticide residues, hormones in foods, and toxic metals like lead or mercury.*
The active bacteria in Digesta Guard Forte 10 help break down food better than any other digestive aid available.* Digesta Guard Forte 10 is unique for the following reasons:
1) Only biocultured strains are used to ensure maximum implantation and function.*
2) Ten strains of probiotics are harvested at their most dynamic, active growth stage and then rapidly freeze dried, which puts the bacteria into suspended animation. This makes PERQUE probiotics viable for long periods of time. In contrast, many other probiotic supplements wait for the highest density of bacteria, even though many starve to death in the production vat. PERQUEs complex process delivers a more potent product.*
3) Inhibits the growth of pathogens such as H. Pylori, E. Coli OH157 (hemolytic E. Coli), Candida albicans, kreusii, tropicalis, Clostridium difficile, Yersinia enterocolitica, and Staphylococcus aureus.*
4) Features a new strain Lactobacillus paracasei UALPC-04, which has tremendous immune boosting properties. It is a powerful anti microbial especially against S. aureus infections.
5) Supports healthy balance and growth of aerobic and anaerobic probiotic organisms.*
6) Supports better digestion and reduction in maldigestive, irritating, immunoreactive products.*
7) Better digestion means better stomach, intestinal, liver, circulatory, and wound repair functions.*
8) Produces butyrate fuel for intestinal energy and mucosal repair.*
Billions of bacteria - over 400 species - live in the human body. Most of them can be found in the digestive tract. Besides enhancing digestion, probiotics support human health by performing the following functions:
- Manufacturing B vitamins, such as niacin (B-3), pyridoxine (B-6), folic acid, and biotin.*
- Lowering high cholesterol levels to support cardiovascular health.*
- Recycling estrogen, a key female hormone, thereby decreasing the occurrence of menopausal symptoms and osteoporosis.*
- Supporting the issues of acne, psoriasis, eczema, allergies, migraines, gout, rheumatic and arthritic ailments, cystitis, candidiasis, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, and some types of cancer.*
Ingredients | Back to TopIngredients:
Each capsule contains:
Alive, energized probiotic organisms 5 billion
B. bifidum UABB-10 (formerly R0071) 500 million
B. breve UABB-11(formerly R0070) 200 million
B. longum UABL-14 (formerly R0175) 600 million
L. acidophilus DDS-1(formerly R0052) 1000 million
L. casei UALC-03 (formerly R0215) 400 million
L. paracasei UALPC-04 400 million
L. plantarum UALP-05 (formerly R1012) 200 million
L. rhamnosus UALR-06 (formerly R0011) 500 million
L. lactis ssp. lactis UALL-08 (formerly R1058) 1000 million
S. thermophilus UAST-09 (formerly R0083) 200 million
Vitamin C (100% l-ascorbate, fully reduced, corn free) 2mg
---(as C16 and C18 alkyls from whole, untreated palm fruit and leaf)
Ascorbyl palmitate 5mg
Rice maltodextrin 420 mg
Vegetable capsules 96 mg
Contains NO: citrus, MSG, wheat, gluten, corn, starch, soy, yeast, zein, sulfate, phosphates (other than coenzymes), preservatives. No GMOs.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to six (6) capsules daily or as directed by your health professional. Capsule may be opened and added to fruit smoothies, vegetable juice, or vegetable broth; blended into yogurt or apple sauce; or sprinkled on cereal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Alm L. Acidophilus milk for therapy in gastrointestinal disorders [Article in German] Nahrung 1984;28(6-7):683-4.
2. Ewaschuk JB, Dieleman LA. Probiotics and prebiotics in chronic inflammatory bowel diseases. World J Gastroenterol 2006 Oct 7;12(37):5941-50.
3. Commane D, Hughes R, Shortt C, Rowland I.The potential mechanisms involved in the anti-carcinogenic action of probiotics. Mutat Res 2005 Dec 11;591(1-2): 276-89. Epub 2005 Aug 10.
4. Dash SK, Review of scientific evidence for efficacy of Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 as a probiotic strain.AgroFood Industry Hi-Tech 2004; Sep/Oct: 23-6.
Reviews | Back to Top
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.