Description | See Ingredients
Give Yourself a Healthy Boost with Curcumin with C3 Complex
Curcumin has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic and Chinese traditions as a way to enhance overall health and wellness. In addition to using it while cooking, curcumin can also be found in a number of all-natural dietary supplements. Pure Encapsulations offers Curcumin with C3 Complex to promote optimal overall health and a better sense of wellness.
Health benefits of curcumin include the following:
- A healthier and regulated natural bodily response
- Improved brain, musculoskeletal, colon, and liver health
- Enhanced cellular health and function
- Improved overall hepatic function
- Better metabolism of cyclooxygenase, leukotriene, and prostaglandin
- Optimal antioxidant defense
You won't find any of the following on the ingredients label:
- Hidden coatings, excipients, or hydrogenated oils
- Yeast, gluten, wheat, or dairy
- Binders, fillers, or shellacs
- Corn, sugar, soy, or starch
- Preservatives or artificial fragrances or colors
Support your health with curcumin that has been standardized to 95% curcuminoids. Choose Pure Encapsulations Curcumin with C3 Complex today, and maintain a healthier internal response. Order yours now!
Ingredients | Back to TopSupplement Facts
Each capsule contains:
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract 250mg
---(standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids) (238mg)
Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule.
Contains NO: dairy, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, sugar, starch, soy, preservatives, hydrogenated oils, hidden coatings, excipients, binders, fillers, shellacs, artificial colors or fragrance.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 capsules three times per day, in divided doses, between meals.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Reviews | Back to Top
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.