Description | See Ingredients
Award-Winning Natural Pain Relief
Discover what many already know about a supplement that is changing the lives of people dealing with pain.
Curamin from Terry Naturally supports pain relief with four natural ingredients. The most powerful of these is a special formula of curcumin called BCM-95. It can be up to 10 times stronger than plain curcumin and is extra absorbable - that means it gets to work in your body quickly.
- Special formula of curcumin - BCM-95
- Combined with DL phenylananine (DLPA), boswellia and nattokinase
- Intended for relief of muscle pain due to exercise or overuse
- Lab tested for purity
Besides the potent curcumin, Curamin also contains DLPA, which may maximize the effects of endorphins and enkephalins - your body's own pain relievers. In addition, DLPA may improve your mood.
You'll also find a unique form of boswellia called BosPure. Terry Naturally removed a compound in this plant that can interfere with its benefits - making it even more useful.
If pain is a problem for you, Curamin from Terry Naturally could help. It has been recognized in the natural health industry with multiple awards.
Awards for Curamin:
- Better Nutrition Magazine Best of Supplements Awards
- Pain Category - Winner 5 years in a row
- Healthy Living People's Choice Award Winner 2012
- Best Pain-Relieving Product
- 2011 Vitty Awards Winner
- Best Herbal Supplement
- Best New Herbal Supplement
Ingredients | Back to TopSupplement Facts:
3 capsules contain:
Proprietary Complex (2,181mg):
---DLPA (dl Phenylalanine)
---Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) extract (BosPure) (standardized to contain > 70% boswellic acid with AKBA> 15%, with less than 5% beta-boswellic acids)
---Curcumin (curcuma longa) extract (BCM-95) [standardized to curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and disdemethoxycurcumin)]
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsules, silicon dioxide and vegetable source magnesium stearate. Contains Soy* (less than 5 parts per million.
Contains NO: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. It contains only natural ingredients. Color variations are normal.
Adults: Take 3 capsules daily. May take as one capsule, three times daily, or as needed.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
I am so excited about your new natural product, Curamin. I was taking 12 Aleve and 1 Vicodin every day. I started Curamin and within 45 minutes after taking 2 capsules I felt completely better. I just had both feet operated on and my doctor was amazed that my feet did not show any inflammation. Please, please do not every go out of business or retire. I could never live without Curamin.
1. Ehrenpreis S. Analgesic properties of enkephalinase inhibitors: animal and human studies. Prog Clin Biol Res. 1985;192:363-70.
2. Ehrenpreis S. D-phenylalanine and other enkephalinase inhibitors as pharmacological agents: implications for some important therapeutic application. Acupunct Electrother Res. 1982;7(2-3):157-72.
3. DLPA. In: Hendler SS, ed. PDR for Nutritional Supplements. 2nd ed. Montvale, NJ: Physicians Desk Reference; 2008:189.
4. Ammon HP. Boswellic acids in chronic inflammatory diseases. Planta Med. 2006 Oct;72(12):1100-16.
5. Poeckel D, Tausch L, Altmann A, et al. Induction of central signalling pathways and select functional effects in human platelets by beta-boswellic acid. Br J Pharmacol. 2005 Oct;146(4):514-24.
6. Jurenka JS. Anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin, a major constituent of Curcuma longa: a review of preclinical and clinical research. Altern Med Rev. 2009 Jun;14(2):141-53. 7. Jacob A, Wu R, Zhou M, Wang P. Mechanism of the Anti-inflammatory Effect of Curcumin: PPAR-gamma Activation. PPAR Res. 2007;89369.
8. Johnson SM, Gulhati P, Arrieta I, et al. Curcumin inhibits proliferation of colorectal carcinoma by modulating Akt/mTOR signaling. Anticancer Res. 2009;29(8):3185-90.
9. Ravindran J, Prasad S, Aggarwal BB. Curcumin and cancer cells: how many ways can curry kill tumor cells selectively? AAPS J. 2009;11(3):495-510.
10. Seehofer D, Schirmeier A, Bengmark S, et al. Curcumin Attenuates Oxidative Stress and Inflammatory Response in the Early Phase after Partial Hepatectomy with Simultaneous Intraabdominal Infection in Rats. J Surg Res. 2008 Dec 31.
11. Biswas S, Rahman I. Modulation of steroid activity in chronic inflammation: a novel anti-inflammatory role for curcumin. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2008 ;52(9):987-94.
12. Benny B, Antony B. Bioavailability of Biocurcumax (BCM-95). Spice India. September, 2006:11-15.
13. Hsia CH, Shen MC, Lin JS, et al. Nattokinase decreases plasma levels of fibrinogen, factor VII, and factor VIII in human subjects. Nutr Res. 2009 ;29(3):190-6.
14. Fujita M, Hong K, Ito Y, Fujii R, Kariya K, Nishimuro S. Thrombolytic effect of nattokinase on a chemically induced thrombosis model in rat. Biol Pharm Bull. 1995 ;18(10):1387-91.
Reviews | Back to Top
|curamin-21||Curamin Travel Size, 21 Capsules, Terry Naturally||$16.76|
|curamin-60||Curamin, 60 Capsules, Terry Naturally||$31.16|
|curamin-extra-strength-30||Curamin Extra Strength, 30 Tablets, Terry Naturally||$19.96|
|curamed-375mg-60||CuraMed 375Mg, 60 Softgels, Terry Naturally||$27.96|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.