Description | See Ingredients
The Case for Curcumin
You may have turmeric sitting in your spice rack. But what many don't realize is that a compound found in that spice may be able to support your body's natural responses and is a powerful antioxidant.
The problem with most kinds of curcumin is that they are not easily absorbed when taken orally.
Terry Naturally kicks that concern to the curb with BCM-95 curcumin, which has been shown to be as much as 10 times more bioavailable. That's what you'll find in CuraMed softgels.
- Supports healthy bodily response
- May support healthy immune and cardiovascular systems
- Contains BCM-95 with superior bioavailability
- High antioxidant Orac Value
- Non GMO. Grown without chemicals
A variety of methods have been used with the intent of increasing the absorption of curcumin - that includes combining the compound with lechtin and piperine. However, Terry Naturally has discovered that by micronizing curcumin into very small particles and combining it with turmeric essential oil as well as phospholipids - the greatest bioavailability can be achieved.
That means your body can take advantage of the potentially positive effects of curcumin with CuraMed from Terry Naturally. Order today!
Ingredients | Back to TopSupplement Facts
Each softgel contains:
Proprietary Complex 750mg
---Curcumin (BCM-95) micronized (curcuma longa) rhizome extract
---Turmeric essential oil
---Supplying 500mg of pure curcuminoids
Other Ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, high phosphatidylcholine lecithin, yellow beeswax, purified water, hydroxylated lecithin, and turmeric in sunflower oil (softgel color). Contains Soy (less than 5 parts per million).
Contains NO: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, no preservatives. It contains only natural ingredients. Color variations are normal.
BCM-95 is a registered trademark of Dolcas-Biotech.
Non-GMO Grown without Chemicals.
All ingredients established in human studies for safety and effectiveness. Does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function.
Adults: 1 to 2 softgels daily.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
*All EuroPharma products are actually free of soy. We list "contains soy" if a formula contains phospholipids, nattokinase and vitamin K2 which are extracted from soy. The chance of these healthy ingredients causing a risk of allergies is extremely low or non-existent. They contain a possible soy content in parts per million. However, for the safety and comfort of their customers, Terry Naturally provides soy information.
1. Jurenka JS. Anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin, a major constituent of Curcuma longa: a review of preclinical and clinical research. Altern Med Rev. 2009;14(2):141-53.
2. Jacob A, Wu R, Zhou M, Wang P. Mechanism of the Anti-inflammatory Effect of Curcumin: PPAR-gamma Activation. PPAR Res. 2007;89369.
3. Johnson SM, Gulhati P, Arrieta I, et al. Curcumin inhibits proliferation of colorectal carcinoma by modulating Akt/mTOR signaling. Anticancer Res. 2009;29(8):3185-90.
4. Ravindran J, Prasad S, Aggarwal BB. Curcumin and cancer cells: how many ways can curry kill tumor cells selectively? AAPS J. 2009;11(3):495-510.
5. Seehofer D, Schirmeier A, Bengmark S, et al. Curcumin Attenuates Oxidative Stress and Inflammatory Response in the Early Phase after Partial Hepatectomy with Simultaneous Intraabdominal Infection in Rats. J Surg Res. 2008 Dec 31.
6. Biswas S, Rahman I. Modulation of steroid activity in chronic inflammation: a novel anti-inflammatory role for curcumin. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2008;52(9):987-94.
12. Benny B, Antony B. Bioavailability of Biocurcumax (BCM-95). Spice India. September, 2006:11-15.
Reviews | Back to Top
|curamed-750mg-30||CuraMed 750 Mg, 30 Softgels, Terry Naturally||$27.16|
|curamed-60||CuraMed 750 Mg, 60 Softgels, Terry Naturally||$48.76|
|curamed-375mg-120||CuraMed 375mg, 120 Softgels, Terry Naturally||$50.36|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.