Description | See Ingredients
Powerful Curcumin Anti-Inflammatory
Reduce inflammation in your body naturally with CuraMed 750mg by Terry Naturally. It is a natural anti-inflammatory supplement that features a proprietary complex of curcumin which enhances bioavailability and sustained retention time in the body.
What is Curcumin?
Curcumin, a compound found in the spice turmeric, inhibits multiple inflammation pathways in the body. It is also a potent antioxidant. Some of the benefits associated with curcumin include immune system modulation, protection from oxidative stress, and support for the body's natural anti-inflammatory response.
CuraMed delivers curcumin that is up to 10 times more bioavailable than average and may be retained in the body for 8 to 12 hours.
- Naturally support your body's response to inflammation
- Absorbs curcumin 10 times faster
- Provides a powerful antioxidant
- Does not contain GMO's or chemicals
- Features 60 softgels
The result is a high-potency formula providing superior support for the bodys natural anti- inflammatory response, a healthy immune and cardiovascular system, and resistance to free radical activity. Try it today!
Ingredients | Back to TopSupplement Facts
Each softgel contains:
Proprietary Complex 750mg
---Curcumin (BCM-95) micronized (curcuma longa) rhizome extract
---Turmeric essential oil
---Supplying 500mg of pure curcuminoids
Other Ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, high phosphatidylcholine lecithin, yellow beeswax, purified water, hydroxylated lecithin, and turmeric in sunflower oil (softgel color). Contains Soy (less than 5 parts per million).
Contains NO: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, no preservatives. It contains only natural ingredients. Color variations are normal.
BCM-95 is a registered trademark of Dolcas-Biotech.
Non-GMO Grown without Chemicals.
All ingredients established in human studies for safety and effectiveness. Does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function.
Adults: 1 to 2 softgels daily.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
*All EuroPharma products are actually free of soy. We list "contains soy" if a formula contains phospholipids, nattokinase and vitamin K2 which are extracted from soy. The chance of these healthy ingredients causing a risk of allergies is extremely low or non-existent. They contain a possible soy content in parts per million. However, for the safety and comfort of their customers, Terry Naturally provides soy information.
1. Jurenka JS. Anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin, a major constituent of Curcuma longa: a review of preclinical and clinical research. Altern Med Rev. 2009;14(2):141-53.
2. Jacob A, Wu R, Zhou M, Wang P. Mechanism of the Anti-inflammatory Effect of Curcumin: PPAR-gamma Activation. PPAR Res. 2007;89369.
3. Johnson SM, Gulhati P, Arrieta I, et al. Curcumin inhibits proliferation of colorectal carcinoma by modulating Akt/mTOR signaling. Anticancer Res. 2009;29(8):3185-90.
4. Ravindran J, Prasad S, Aggarwal BB. Curcumin and cancer cells: how many ways can curry kill tumor cells selectively? AAPS J. 2009;11(3):495-510.
5. Seehofer D, Schirmeier A, Bengmark S, et al. Curcumin Attenuates Oxidative Stress and Inflammatory Response in the Early Phase after Partial Hepatectomy with Simultaneous Intraabdominal Infection in Rats. J Surg Res. 2008 Dec 31.
6. Biswas S, Rahman I. Modulation of steroid activity in chronic inflammation: a novel anti-inflammatory role for curcumin. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2008;52(9):987-94.
12. Benny B, Antony B. Bioavailability of Biocurcumax (BCM-95). Spice India. September, 2006:11-15.
Reviews | Back to Top
Write a Review
|2 Total Reviews||Sort By:|
|Pros:||almost immediate relief|
|curamed-750mg-120||CuraMed 750 Mg, 120 Softgels, Terry Naturally||$87.96|
|curamed-750mg-30||CuraMed 750 Mg, 30 Softgels, Terry Naturally||$27.16|
|curamin-extra-strength-60||Curamin Extra Strength, 60 Tablets, Terry Naturally||$37.56|
|curamin-21||Curamin Travel Size, 21 Capsules, Terry Naturally||$16.76|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.