Description | See IngredientsCogniMag
*Magnesium-l-threonate and research-based PhytoMemory polyphenol blend to support cognitive function
- Magnesium-l-threonate is the form of magnesium that most readily crosses the blood brain barrier*
- Optimal brain magnesium levels support cognitive function, learning ability and working memory*
- Preliminary research suggests magnesium-l-threonate may: Support learning ability, short and long-term memory and brain function.* Promote synaptic plasticity and density in the regions of the hippocampus correlated with learning and memory*
- PhytoMemory polyphenol blend maintains healthy prolyl endopeptidase (PEP) activity to protect brain neuropeptides involved in learning and memory*
- Blueberry, strawberry and spinach extracts protect the central nervous system from oxidative stress and support healthy dopamine activity, GABA release, receptor function and neuronal signal transduction*
Ingredients | Back to TopSupplement Facts:
2 vegetable capsules contain:
Magtein Magnesium-L-Threonate 1,000mg
Magnesium (As Magnesium-L-Threonate) 72mg
Phytomemory Proprietary Blend 50mg
---Wild Blueberry (Vaccinium Angustifolium) Extract (Fruit)
---Orleans Strawberry (Fragaria Vesca Var Orleans) Extract (Fruit)
---Spinach (Spinacia Oleracea) Extract (Leaf)
Ascorbyl Palmitate (Fat-Soluble Vitamin C) 20mg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water.).
Contains NO: dairy, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, sugar, soy, starch, preservatives, hydrogenated oils, hidden coatings, excipients, binders, fillers, shellacs, artificial colors or fragrance.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, twice per day, with a meal and at bedtime.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.