Description | See Ingredients
Non-Acidic Vitamin C Powder for Immune, Skin & Stress Support
You probably think of Vitamin C when you or your family members start to get sniffles and coughs. This powerful nutrient, found in many fruits and vegetables, is well-known for its ability to support the body's defenses against infectious agents, but did you know your body also needs it when we're "simply" stressed?
The adrenal glands and the brain contain the body's highest concentrations of Vitamin C - in fact, they depend on it for normal functioning, but they need it replenished on a daily basis.
Buffered Vitamin C Powder from Designs for Health is a non-acidic vitamin C supplement that is gentle on the stomach and may help support immune, cardiovascular, adrenal, skin health and more.
About this Buffered Vitamin C Powder:
- May help support normal immune function
- May support adrenal health
- May help support healthy stress management
- May help protect cells and tissues against free-radical damages
- May support normal, healthy tissue and skin repair
- May help support and maintain connective tissue health
- May support cardiovascular health
- May support healthy gums
- Buffered with calcium, magnesium and potassium - non-acidic and gentler on the digestive system. May be better absorbed.
- Suitable for higher dosing or Vitamin C "flushing"
- Free of the following common allergens - gluten, wheat, soy, eggs, dairy, yeast and artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
Suggested Use for Buffered Vitamin C Powder
This vitamin C powder is buffered with synergistic minerals that may help promote absorption while reducing stomach discomfort. This powder form is especially convenient for those performing a vitamin C flush or for people who may require higher doses for certain health issues. Order yours now!
Ingredients | Back to TopSupplement Facts:
3 grams (approx. 1 tsp) contains:
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 2000mg
Calcium (as Calcium Ascorbate) 80mg
Magnesium (as Magnesium Ascorbate) 160mg
Potassium (as Potassium Bicarbonate) 200mg
Contains NO: wheat, yeast, soy , gluten, eggs, dairy, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 3 grams (approx. 1 teaspoon) daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Reviews | Back to Top
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.