Cognitive and brain support nutrients in Brain Vitale include; glycerolphosphocholine (GPC), acetyl L-carnitine, phosphatidyl-serine (PS), inositol, and Ginkgo biloba extract (GinkgoSelect-Phytosome).
These nutrients have been extensively researched in relation to enhancing memory, relieving depression, improving mental acuity, promoting recovery from stroke and nerve injury, and slowing progression of Alzheimers disease*. The phytosome Ginkgo in Brain Vitale has been shown to have enhanced absorption.
Research on GPC shows:
- Naturally occurring in all our cells and mothers milk
- Unique type of metabolic protectant
- "Active" form of choline - has an added phosphate and glycerol group
- Water soluble and can cross the blood brain barrier (PC cannot)
- Supports raising acetylcholine
- Improvements in attention, mental focus and cognition even if linked to Alzheimers or poor brain circulation
- Numerous studies showing increased brain recovery following stroke or other injury
- Revitalizes master hormone functions from pituitary control in the elderly (growth hormone)
- Studies used 1200 mg per day in divided doses
- The largest stroke trial in Italy, 2000 patients, GPC helped 95% to improve GPC outperforms other cholinergic precursors: better than choline, PC, and citicholine (known as CDP choline)
- Critical energy cofactor for brain cells
- Supports repairing physically damaged neurons
- May provide support for stroke victims
- Provides support for symptoms of age related memory decline
- Increases learning capacity
- Supports enhancing immune function
- Supports improving microcirculation to the brain cells
- Supports enhancing short and long term memory
- Supports improving mood
- Supports mental focus and energy
- Supports revitalizing fading memory
- Supports protecting the brain from stress induced neuronal death
- Balances catecholamine, serotonin and cortisol levels
- Phytosome form is at least two times as bioavailable, with enhanced degree of efficiency
2 capsules contain:
Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg
GlyceroPhosphoCholine (GPC) 200mg
GinkgoSelect™ Phytosome™ 90mg
---Ginkgo biloba (leaves) and Glycine (soybeans)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, rice flour, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
Contains NO: wheat, yeast, gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars or preservatives.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules per day with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult with your healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have had chronic kidney failure or are taking prescription medication, especially blood thinning medication. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Write a Review
|1 Total Review||Sort By:|
Together w/monitoring her blood pressure, and making sure she gets enough sleep the Brain Vitale really does make a difference. My mother is 78.
|catechola-calm||CatecholaCalm, 90 Capsules, Designs For Health||$42.00|
|adaptogen||Adaptogen R3 (formerly Adaptogen Complex), 90 Vcaps, Premier Research Labs||$24.95|
|mitochondrial-NRG-DFH120||Mitochondrial NRG, 120 Vcaps, Designs For Health||$56.00|
|lithium-synergy-DFH120||Lithium Synergy, 120 Vcaps, Designs For Health||$28.00|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.