Description | See Ingredients
Support for Memory, Focus, Mood & Brain Health
Our brains are amazing organs - but they are also vulnerable to stress, toxins, injury and certain diseases and their vitality may lessen as we age.
Brain Vitale from Designs for Health is brain support supplement featuring GPC (glycerophosphocholine), acetyl L-carnitine, phosphatidyl serine, inositol and ginkgo phytosome for brain and neuron health, cognitive function, memory, focus and more.
About Brain Vitale:
This comprehensive supplement includes the following nutrients to help promote optimal brain health and cognitive function :
- GPC (glycerophosphocholine) - an active, water-soluble form of choline that may be better absorbed by the body and may support improved attention, focus, memory, mood and cognitive function, as well as brain and neuron repair or recovery processes
- Acetyl l-carnitine - an amino acid compound that may support neuron repair, cellular energy, immune function and memory
- Phosphatidyl serine - a fat-soluble phospholipid that may promote healthy cell membranes and healthy brain-cell function - which may aid memory, attention, mood, cognitive function and focus
- Inositol - this nutrient, considered a part of the B-complex of vitamins, is important for cell membrane health, neural function, fatty-acid metabolism. It works with choline and may support brain function and improved mood.
- Ginkgo phytosome (from ginkgo biloba) - ginkgo is well-known as a brain health and memory support herb due to its antioxidant and circulatory-supportive properties, which may promote healthy blood flow to and within the brain. This phytosome may also improve absorption of the other nutrients in this formula.
- May help revitalize brain health and function
- May support neurotransmitter balance and function
- May aid brain circulation and microcirculation
- May aid the repair of damaged or stressed brain neurons
- May help support and maintain normal, healthy cognitive function
- May improve concentration, focus and recall
- May support brain recovery
- May help support memory
- May promote mood health
- May help protect and support brain cell health, energy and function
- Vegetarian capsules
- Standardized Ginkgo
- Contains no: wheat, yeast, gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives
- GMP Certified
- Made in the U.S.A
Suggested use for Brain Vitale:
Just two capsules a day may help support, rejuvenate and maintain normal healthy brain and cognitive function, which may aid memory, learning, focus and mood. Order yours now!
Ingredients | Back to Top
2 capsules contain:
Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg
Glycerophosphocholine (from soy lecithin) 200mg
---(from Sharp PS Green from sunflower lecithin)
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) (leaf) 90mg
---(standardized to contain 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
Contains NO: gluten.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules per day with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult with your healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have had chronic kidney failure or are taking prescription medication, especially blood thinning medication. Keep out of the reach of children.
Reviews | Back to Top
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.