- Maintains Healthy Blood Pressure Levels*
- Contains high levels of key extracts (olive leaf and hibiscus) to support healthy blood pressure levels.*
- Helps promote smooth, flexible arteries and healthy circulation
- Supports protecting blood vessels
- Supports healthy blood viscosity
Hibiscus is a natural source of vitamin C, minerals, and beneficial plant compounds. New research has focused on its ability to support healthy blood pressure levels already within the normal range.*
The following summarizes the benefits of each of the ingredients in this formula:
Olive leaf extract (standardized to 18% oleuropein)
In animals fed a high carbohydrate, high fat diet, supplementation with olive leaf extract with high oleuropein content provided protective benefits for heart and cardiovascular health. In a human clinical study, administration of the specific olive leave extract used in Blood Pressure Health was associated with significant support of healthy blood pressure levels already within the normal range. This unique extract has also been shown to support healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range.*1-3
Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa)
Hibiscus has been found to promote healthy fluid balance and support healthy blood vessel relaxation and tone. In clinical trials, participants drinking hibiscus tea experienced significant support for healthy blood pressure levels already within normal limits.*4-6
Together, this combination provides superior support for heart health and healthy blood pressure levels. For heart healthy support, try it today!
* Blood pressure levels already within the normal range.
2 capsules contain:
Proprietary complex 750mg
---Olive Leaf (Oleae europaea L.) Extract standardized to contain 18% Oleuropein
---Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa) Extract (25:1)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsules, cellulose powder, silicon dioxide, vegetable source magnesium stearate Contains NO: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives.
Adults: 1 to 2 capsules daily.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Poudyal H, Campbell F, Brown L. Olive leaf extract attenuates cardiac, hepatic, and metabolic changes in high carbohydrate-, high fat-fed rats. J Nutr. 2010;140(5):946-53.
2. Perrinjaquet-Moccetti T, Busjahn A, Schmidlin C, Schmidt A, Bradl B, Aydogan C. Food supplementation with an olive (Olea europaea L.) leaf extract reduces blood pressure in borderline hypertensive monozygotic twins. Phytother Res. 2008;22(9):1239-42.
3. Khayyal MT, el-Ghazaly MA, Abdallah DM, et al. Blood pressure lowering effect of an olive leaf extract (Olea europaea) in L-NAME induced hypertension in rats. Arzneimittelforschung. 2002;52(11):797-802.
4. Ajay M, Chai HJ, Mustafa AM, Gilani AH, Mustafa MR. Mechanisms of the anti-hypertensive effect of Hibiscus sabdariffa L. calyces. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007;109(3):388-93.
5. Mozaffari-Khosravi H, Jalali-Khanabadi BA, Afkhami-Ardekani M, Fatehi F, Noori-Shadkam M. The effects of sour tea (Hibiscus sabdariffa) on hypertension in patients with type II diabetes. J Hum Hypertens. 2009;23(1):48-54.
6. McKay DL, Chen CY, Saltzman E, Blumberg JB. Hibiscus sabdariffa L. tea (tisane) lowers blood pressure in prehypertensive and mildly hypertensive adults. J Nutr.;140(2):298-303.
Write a Review
|1 Total Review||Sort By:|
|Pros:||Helps migraine, no side effects|
I could feel my head was so unstable. I could feel the pressure was there all the time and any little thing would put me into the headache zone.
I began taking this 15 days ago and felt different from the first day....better, more stable, like the pressure was going down in my head.
Each day I got better. This product has given me a little breathing room for my migraines. I can eat more than just pears and chicken now and not get a headache. I would never try chocolate or red wine, but this formula has just given me a little stability so I will not need to return to prescription meds to help with the headaches.
On the blood pressure front, I took my BP in RiteAid after I had been on the formula only a few days. It had been running at 145/90, and my reading was 139/83. I feel so much better now I am sure it has dropped even more.
Needless to say I recommend this product. Hope this helps someone like me find headache and BP relief!
|mens-daily-formula-d3-120||Mens Daily Formula with D3, 120 Capsules, Dr. Fuhrmans||$39.99|
|trica-sil-60||Bone-Sil (formerly Trica-Sil), 60 Tablets, Terry Naturally||$28.76|
|coral-legend-plus-PRL90||Coral Legend Plus, 90 Capsules, Premier Research Labs||$24.95|
|cardiocare-120||Healthy Blood Flow (formerly CardioCare), 120 Capsules, Terry Naturally||$33.56|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.