Description | See Ingredients
Have Healthy Blood Pressure? Help Keep it that Way
Whether your blood pressure has been naturally healthy, or you've worked hard to get it within the normal range, help keep it there with Blood Pressure Health by Terry Naturally.
Blood Pressure Health contains natural olive leaf and hibiscus extracts that may support already healthy blood pressure levels by:
- Promoting smooth, flexible arteries
- Supporting healthy circulation
- Protecting blood vessels for optimal blood vessel health
- Supporting blood viscosity
Rich in many beneficial plant compounds, olive leaf extract is particularly rich in oleuropein, which is believed to be its most active compound. Oleuropein may be the key to olive leaf extract's support for maintaining already normal blood pressure.
Adding to the benefits of oleuropein, hibiscus is a natural source of health-promoting vitamin C, minerals, and various beneficial plant compounds that may help support healthy fluid balance as well as healthy blood vessel relaxation and tone to keep blood pressure within a normal range.
Health is a wonderful thing. Support the health you have with Blood Pressure Health.
Ingredients | Back to TopSupplement Facts:
2 capsules contain:
Proprietary complex 750mg
---Olive Leaf (Oleae europaea L.) Extract standardized to contain 18% Oleuropein
---Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa) Extract (25:1)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsules, cellulose powder, silicon dioxide, vegetable source magnesium stearate Contains NO: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives.
Adults: 1 to 2 capsules daily.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Poudyal H, Campbell F, Brown L. Olive leaf extract attenuates cardiac, hepatic, and metabolic changes in high carbohydrate-, high fat-fed rats. J Nutr. 2010;140(5):946-53.
2. Perrinjaquet-Moccetti T, Busjahn A, Schmidlin C, Schmidt A, Bradl B, Aydogan C. Food supplementation with an olive (Olea europaea L.) leaf extract reduces blood pressure in borderline hypertensive monozygotic twins. Phytother Res. 2008;22(9):1239-42.
3. Khayyal MT, el-Ghazaly MA, Abdallah DM, et al. Blood pressure lowering effect of an olive leaf extract (Olea europaea) in L-NAME induced hypertension in rats. Arzneimittelforschung. 2002;52(11):797-802.
4. Ajay M, Chai HJ, Mustafa AM, Gilani AH, Mustafa MR. Mechanisms of the anti-hypertensive effect of Hibiscus sabdariffa L. calyces. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007;109(3):388-93.
5. Mozaffari-Khosravi H, Jalali-Khanabadi BA, Afkhami-Ardekani M, Fatehi F, Noori-Shadkam M. The effects of sour tea (Hibiscus sabdariffa) on hypertension in patients with type II diabetes. J Hum Hypertens. 2009;23(1):48-54.
6. McKay DL, Chen CY, Saltzman E, Blumberg JB. Hibiscus sabdariffa L. tea (tisane) lowers blood pressure in prehypertensive and mildly hypertensive adults. J Nutr.;140(2):298-303.
Reviews | Back to Top
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.