Description | See Ingredients
Organic Pest Control
BioDefense Natural & Organic Indoor Pest Control with a Fresh Lemongrass Scent from Wondercide is a natural, organic way to rid your home of unwanted insects and other pests.
- Eco-friendly and 100% Natural
- Repels and kills on contact
- 100% Biodegradable
- Cruelty Free
BioDefense indoor pesticide that has no toxic effect on the environment, humans or animals. It can be used in places where food is prepared, where children play and where pets sleep. And it has a fresh lemongrass scent.
- Natural Pesticides
- Kills adult insects, eggs and larvae on contact
- Not harmful in places where children and pets sleep or play
- No gloves, mask or protective eyewear required
- Dries invisible and is non-staining
- Will not attract dirt on furniture, carpet or clothing
BioDefense is strong and effective for residential, commercial, industrial, governmental, equine and dairy pest control.
Not for use on plant life.
Wondercide BioDefense combines its proprietary cedar oil blend of Texas Red Cedar and melted quartz. These two ingredients create 100% kill within seconds for hundreds of pests, including:
- Fleas, ticks, mites
- Bed bugs, lice
- Ants, spiders,
- Moths, termites
Ingredients | Back to Top
10% Cedarwood Oil
Essential Oil of Lemongrass
89.9% Hydrated Silica
How to DIY Pest Control
Like any pest control objective, application depends on the insect or parasite. For prevention and maintenance, use every few months. Spray under sinks, in pantry, closets, bathroom, laundry room, cracks and crevices or anywhere insects reside. Spray around windows and doors. With routine outdoor treatment using Wondercide EcoTreat lawn spray, BioDefense natural pesticide will protect indoors for several months.
For parasite (flea, tick, bed bug, mite) control use BioDefense until the objective is achieved. Use often on pet beds to ensure elimination of fleas as your pet comes and goes from your treated property. BioDefense has a lengthy residual. Its not harmful so you cant use too much. Approved for everyday use.
For active insect populations, it is imperative to treat all indoor areas for complete elimination. Only 5% of the flea life cycle are adult fleas (the ones you see). The other 95% are in egg and larvae stages. In order to rid your home of fleas, you must treat the entire property (indoor/outdoor) and pets. Natural pesticides are proving to be more effective.
For Best Results: BioDefense natural pesticide comes in a ready to use trigger sprayer. Home owners can easily handle diy pest control with the use of hand held compression sprayers or by using a non thermal ULV fogger for infestations. The ultimate in flea, mite and bed bug eradication is fogging with 1 gallon of BioDefense per 1,500 sqft. You can also provide the solution to your exterminator or pest control operator for application. This product is safe for everyday use. If you have indoor - outdoor pets, consider using BioDefense natural pesticides as an ongoing flea control preventative on pet beds, furniture and floors.
Reviews | Back to Top
Write a Review
|1 Total Review||Sort By:|
|Cons:||it smells so bad|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.