Description | See Ingredients
Maintain Health On-the-Go with Alpha Base Foundation Pak
When it comes to healthy meals, we're likely all guilty of not getting enough of them. Busy lifestyles can mean poor eating habits, even for those who normally have a healthy diet. Supplementing your healthy while on-the-go has become an increasingly important need, and Ortho Molecular offers the perfect option for doing just that.
Alpha Base Foundation Pak is an all-natural powdered supplement that contains comprehensive support for optimal overall health and wellness.
- Alpha Base Foundation Pak contains the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, omega-3s, and other nutrients essential to optimal health
- It comes in a convenient packet form, which makes it ideal for active and on-the-go lifestyles
- Alpha Base Foundation Pak delivers a broad spectrum of antioxidants to help keep you protected against damage from oxidative stress and free radicals
- It also contains calcium and magnesium to support optimal bone and muscle health and strength
- It's formulated without gluten, yeast, and artificial colors and flavors
Even the busiest lifestyle is no match for Alpha Base Foundation Pak. With just two packets every day--one in the morning and one at night--you can easily take care of your health and rest assured you're getting all of the nutrients your body needs.
Give Alpha Base Foundation Pak from Ortho Molecular a try today, and see how simple it can be to stay on the natural pathway to optimal overall health and wellness. Order now!
Ingredients | Back to TopSupplement Facts
Other Ingredients: Natural vegetable capsules, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, PEG, magnesium silicate, bilberry extract, purified marine triglyceride concentrate, vitamin E mixed tocopherols, gelatin, glycerin and purified water. this product may contain one or more of the following: calcium silicate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide.
Contains NO: gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors. Contains soy.
Adults: 2 packets per day taking one AM packet in the morning and one PM packet in the evening or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children. May cause nausea when taken on an empty stomach. Patients on Warfarin/Coumadin should consult prescribing Physician before taking Vitamin K.
Reviews | Back to Top
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.